|ASOS PHYSICAL STORE BRAINSTORMING: London/ Camden|
|1. PRODUCT: Most companies/ brands that Asos showcases have offices based in London so easy to sample.2. PLACE: Convenient to brands which it stocks and the urban vintage vibe it holds.3. PRICE: Head office based in Camden so convenient. Keeps cost of distributing internally down.
4. PEOPLE: Flagship and core people based in England. London is the centre for this. Whilst it is the largest online fashion retailer in Australia it’s other locations such as in Europe and America makes London overall closer.
5. PROCESS: Being in Camden next to or even below head office like successfully implemented by other companies, (e.g. Gieves and Hawkes) then immediacy level is there to research and get to know product better to make it more desirable.
6. PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT: Londoners inspiring Asos and the catwalk trends. Many famous fashion/music/theatre celebrities live in North London area of Camden. It is in the centre of what can be referred to as last major fashion movement Punk- which even today is a fashion key. It may enable other fashion history movements to occur.
7. PROMOTION: Big red buses, showcasing Asos fashions, creative, arty and fashionable scene to influence Londoners and tourists. It is where celebrities, for example Lipsy- SW4 collection influenced and modelled by Made in Chelsea’s MillieMackintosh have made huge promotional success in marketing and financial figures.
8. PACKAGING: Busy street captures of Asos packaging will create interest and showcase arrive of store.